Publish your stories
Are you active in the ministry of deliverance?
Would you like to share your stories so others can be encouraged and blessed as they read about the love of God through this type of ministry?
If so, then we would be thrilled to have you join us! Jay and myself (Robert) are overseeing the project, so please contact us if you have any questions or for more information.
- - - How to reach Jay or Robert - - -
On the right hand side of this page, there is a link which says CONTACT US. Please click the link, and it will open a new window with our online contact form.
- - - How to join us so you can publish - - -
1. You need to be of Christian faith and have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior. You must also agree to our Statement of faith.
2. You need to be active in the ministry of deliverance. You do not need to be a pastor or full-time minister, only active enough to provide positive stories on fairly regular bases.
3. You need to obtain an account with us. For more information, please contact Jay or myself (Robert). When contacting us, please provide us with a general idea of your ministry, where you are located, along with a desired username and password.
- - - How to publish - - -
Once you have an account on the blog, you can login by clicking the “Login” link in the menu. You will be presented with a login screen where it asks for your username and password. Once logged in, there is a menu across the top of the page, and one of the options is “Write”. Click this button to write a new story.
On that screen, you will have the editing interface on the left side of your page, and on the right it has options for the blog post. Please do not change any of the other options except Categories. All you have to do is write your story in the editing box provided, and choose a category or categories on the right hand side, then click the “Publish” button once you are finished. Some deliverances may fall into more than one category, such as bringing both freedom from fear, and also a physical infirmity is released as well. In such cases, it would be helpful to check off multiple categories. Be sure to spell check your story and proof-read before publishing.
You can also edit your previously published stories by clicking on the “Manage” button in the menu which extends across the top of the web page. You can edit your personal information, password, etc. by clicking the “Profile” button which is in that menu as well.
It’s that simple folks!
- - - Rules for publishing - - -
This page is a simple reminder of the rules we have in place for publishing stories in this blog. By posting in this blog, you agree to these terms:
1. No links are allowed in blog posts to other web sites.
2. Do all you can to conceal the identity and privacy of the person or persons of which you are posting about.
3. Please do not post any material that would be inappropriate for people under 13 years of age. This is intended to be a family-friendly web site. It is completely acceptable to post about demonic manifestations as long as they are not overly graphic and offensive.
4. Please sign the bottom of each blog entry with at least your first name. If you wish to publish your full name and ministry or church name, that is perfectly acceptable and actually encouraged to give your story more credibility.
5. No images or photos are allowed without permission from Jay or Robert.6. No files of any kind may be uploaded into the blog.
7. Our editors may edit your post slightly for grammar or spelling corrections.
8. Every story must be glorifying to Jesus and the ministry of deliverance.
9. Every story, unless it is pertaining to binding and loosing (and therefore posted only in the Binding and Loosing category), must involve the actual process of casting out demons.
10. We reserve the right to edit or reject any story as necessary to uphold these rules or for any reason whatsoever.
These rules are subject to change without notice. Any changes will be made here on this page. Violating these rules may result in loss of privileges or possibly account termination.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to help!
Thank you and may God bless!